EMPOWERING ORGANISATIONS AND COMMUNITY GROUPS TO PLAN AND DELIVER ENGAGEMENT ACTIVITIES.
Our offer includes a range of services, including the loan of the Toolkit, with training or a full service of facilitation, enabling, and reporting.
The design of the Toolkit enables interactive discussions (either online or face-to-face in groups) to inform the best fit for an engagement plan in light of local situations and purposes. Examples of uses to date include:
- Engagement Training for National Highways’ managers
- Community Groups to consult with Heathrow’s expansion plans
- Young people to agree to priorities for regeneration in Grimsby
- DfT staff for the development of Equality research
- Gypsies and Travellers for the SW Essex community health plan
- Engagement for Surrey County Council on the Local Transport Plan 4