Our financial services client required independent verification of its carbon footprints for the years 2012 and 2013. The footprints covered the firm’s 17 global offices and included Scope 1, 2 and 3 (direct and indirect) emissions.
We assessed both the online system used to collect and analyse the data to deliver an objective verification statement on the accuracy of the footprint reported.
- The client’s carbon footprint;
- The systems used to measure it; and
- Year-on-year emissions changes in accordance with ISO 14064-3:2006.
- Best practice insights based on our carbon footprinting experience for the transport, development and construction sectors.
- We are able to deploy a dedicated team of suitably qualified carbon and sustainability specialists with a good knowledge of appropriate reporting tools.
- Our work is fully compliant with ISO 14064 and can be used for submission to the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) and other reporting schemes and standards.
- We can hep to improve the accuracy of a carbon footprint as well as increasing scores under the CDP.