Temple’s Operations and facilities team aims purchase within our Sustainable Procurement policy and in line with ‘responsible consumption’ in Temple’s Sustainability strategy, as well as this they also try to choose other B Corps where possible.
- Red Inc – Is a fellow B Corp stationary supplier
- TOTM – Bcorp sanitary product supplier
- Who Gives a Crap – Toilet roll supplier for our Norwich, Lewes, Wakefield offices.
- Faith in Nature – B Corp hand soap supplier for our Norwich, Lewes, Wakefield
- World of Books – B Corp reference books supplier
- Temple is making the switch to Electric vans – Renault Kangoo E-Techs 100% electric
- Mobile phone handsets that we are now using are Nokia G22/G24 handsets which have ‘QuickFix’ repairability, 91% of their handset materials recyclable, back cover is 100% recycled material, recycled and recyclable packaging and with the G24s Nokia plant a tree for every purchase