Temple is recruiting!
Realise your ambitions, discover what’s possible with Temple
Temple is one of the UK’s leading independent infrastructure and property consultancies, specialising in environment, planning and sustainability. We are recruiting for a variety of positions:
- Technical Director – EIA Infrastructure
- Senior Consultant – Acoustics
Planning team (Central London preferred)
- Technical Director – Planning
- Senior Planner
- Graduate Planner
Assessment and Technical teams (Central London preferred)
- Technical Director or Principal Consultant – EIA Infrastructure
- Senior Consultant – EIA Property
- Consultant and Graduate Consultant – EIA Infrastructure (2 positions)
- Graduate Consultant – Acoustics
- Graduate Consultant – Socio-economics
Construction Environmental Management team (Central London only)
- Site Environmental Advisor
To view current vacancies, visit our Careers page.
With a team comprising of some of the most talented people in the industry, we particularly enjoy working on the most exciting and complex projects, where clients can leverage the full value of our insight and commitment. Our current project portfolio includes Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) and other support for HS2, Crossrail 2, iconic property developments and large regeneration programmes, as well as supporting the construction of Crossrail, London Overground, the Northern Line Extension and Thames Tideway Tunnel. We also carry out a wide range of bespoke planning and environmental assignments – everything from air quality monitoring, Environmental Statement reviews, and health/equalities impact assessments, through to expert witness support in relation to aviation noise.