Climate Change Services
Climate change is perhaps the most important global challenge that we face. Temple experts have vast experience and expertise in helping our clients to understand and address these challenges. We work with a range of public and private sector organisations, in the UK and countries around the globe in delivering a diverse range of climate change projects.
Whether it is helping set a pathway to be ahead of the curve in moving to a low carbon future, or to adapt to the future impacts of unavoidable climate change our internationally renowned experts can assist in providing bespoke solutions, advice or analysis.
We offer a range of climate change services to you and your business, in embracing the challenges to thrive in a low carbon word:
- Development of effective greenhouse gas (GHG) mitigation and adaptation strategies and plans
- Policy development, analysis and technical advice, across a range of topic areas relevant to climate change including, economic impacts, social and community impacts and air quality
- Development and quantification of GHG emissions reduction measures
- Climate change resilience analysis and development of adaptation measures
- GHG emissions inventories compilation, system development and review
- Lifecycle analysis, carbon footprinting assessments and verification and reporting, including ensuring compliance with relevant standards (e.g. ISO 14064) and submission to global disclosure programmes such as the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
- Measurement, Reporting and Verification (MRV) system design and development
- National Communication/Biennial (Update) Report development support and peer review
- Climate change and environmental analysis and ongoing monitoring, in support of large infrastructure development programmes, to embed sustainable low/zero-carbon principles and ensure resilience to future unavoidable climate change
- Sustainability and strategic environmental assessments
- Climate change assessments for Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs)
- Capacity building via delivering stakeholder workshops and providing bespoke peer-2-peer learning, encompassing topics from across our services. All delivered by key experts and specifically designed to meet stakeholder needs
We have worked with a range of organisations including the UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA), HS2 Ltd , AGIP, the Eritrean Roads Authority, the Bangladesh Road Transport Authority, and a number of large infrastructure development companies, to deliver a wide range of climate change projects. Each of these have involved tailored approaches specifically designed to deliver individual project outcomes.