We deliver a range of specialist air quality services tailored to meet the needs of each client
These cover all stages of the project life cycle, from initial desktop studies, to expert witness support at a public inquiry. Our services are being deployed on high-profile schemes, such as Crossrail and HS2, and on many smaller projects, where specialist air quality input is an essential part of the process.
Because our services are bespoke, we could be monitoring air quality in relation to a high-profile project, while also helping the client engage with relevant local authorities, or our specialists could be running a wide-ranging public consultation programme before assembling relevant data for an EIA report.
Our services extend from support for private and public sector clients, at the pre-consent stage, to ongoing monitoring throughout the construction process. Providing relevant authorities with the validating evidence, in terms of consent compliance, can be an important part of what we do.
Our main air quality services include:
- Initial desktop studies and site visits to highlight key sensitive receptors
- Baseline monitoring to determine air quality prior to a planning application or prior to demolition and construction
- Data gathering and reports for an EIA, where required as part of a planning application
- Air quality monitoring, management and reporting during construction and the early operation of a facility
- Contributions to policy development for bodies such as the Environmental Industries Commission (EIC) and Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
- Network Rail
- St James
- BAM, Ferrovial, Kier (BFK)
- UK Power Networks (UKPN)
- Ferrovial Laing O’Rourke JV (FLO)