Acoustics, Noise & Vibration
Specialist acoustics, noise and vibration services
Our services cover all stages of the project lifecycle, from initial desktop studies to expert witness support at a public inquiry. We have experience in working on high-profile schemes, such as Crossrail and HS2, as well as smaller projects, where specialist acoustic input is an essential part of the process.
Our technical service is tailored to the needs and priorities of each client and the range of services we provide varies between projects. From a large-scale infrastructure Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), through to construction noise & vibration advice and monitoring architectural acoustics design, we can assess and advise on all acoustic issues, and pride ourselves on communicating our findings in an understandable way.
We have a strong in-house team of acoustics experts, which means we can deliver the following end-to-end services over the project lifecycle:
- Early stage appraisal and desktop modelling and potential mitigation measures
- Noise modelling and assessment to support planning submissions often as part of an EIA
- Public consultation and stakeholder engagement
- Expert witness at public inquiry
- Architectural acoustic design advice
- Consent services and ongoing monitoring – e.g. for construction
Our agility allows us to meet the individual requirements of each client. We take time to understand what will work for your specific project and deliver.
- Network Rail
- St James
- BAM, Ferrovial, Kier (BFK)
- UK Power Networks (UKPN)
- Ferrovial Laing O’Rourke JV (FLO)