Temple & Sigicom’s ‘environmental management: measuring, managing, improving’ event
Temple and Sigicom are pleased to invite you to an event on the value of advanced monitoring software, expert consultancy and construction environment management (CEM) and the impact they can have on construction projects of any kind.
Tuesday 7th March, (registration from 17.30) 18.00 – 19.00
We’ll also be sharing insights from some of the many projects we’ve worked on, including the North Line Extension, which Temple recently won a Green Apple Award for, along with Team FLO, as well as a range of central London development projects, such as 73 Oxford Street and Canon Street.
We’ll be discussing a range of projects where the implementation of sophisticated environmental monitoring has enabled the client to achieve:
- a faster turnaround time on projects
- improved stakeholder management
- easy and efficient monitoring of a variety of environmental issues and understand the relationship between them
- intelligent monitoring for complex issues – for example, detection of different types of dust and therefore where it might be coming from
The event will be rounded off with a demonstration of the Sigicom ‘Infranet’ tool.
This is an ideal event for anyone who encounters monitoring issues of any kind on a daily basis and is looking for a forum to find out how to quickly and efficiently solve these, and why it’s worth undertaking the monitoring in the first place.
The presentations will be fairly short, as we’d like to give guests the opportunity to ask questions and hopefully prompt discussions that are useful for all.
Speakers will include:
- Rob McCarthy, Ferrovial Laing O’Rouke (FLO), Northern Line Extension
- Simon Perry, Technical Director (Acoustics), Temple,
- Rhian Locke, Principal Consultant (CEM), Temple, and
- Torbjörn Rehnström & Mattias Hermansson, Sigicom
If you’d like to sign-up for this event, please email Lheah Zorlakkis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 394 3700.
If you’ve got any questions you’d like to pose in advance of the event, please feel free to send this across to us (via email@example.com) and we can advise you prior to the event.