Temple awarded a place on TfL’s Professional Services Framework
Temple press release issued 15/09/2015
Temple – the UK-owned, independent environmental, planning and sustainability consultancy – has been awarded a place on 12 sub-categories, covering a range of environmental disciplines on Transport for London’s Professional Services HS&E Framework.
This follows Temple’s environmental and planning support to TfL on a range of important major projects including the award-winning London Overground Capacity Improvement Programme, the Tramlink Dingwall Road Loop extension, the DLR Stratford twin-tracking project, and more recently Crossrail 2 where Temple is part of the MTEW consortium for Environment and Sustainability.
For the new TfL framework, Temple and The Ecology Consultancy is leading an expert alliance of its established partners and associates, together with several niche consultants to bid for services across these sub-categories.
The service areas Temple is able to bid for with TfL (plus GLA, its functional bodies, and all London Boroughs) under this framework are:
- Environmental Assessment
- Biodiversity & Landscape Management
- Noise & Vibration
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Development & Auditing
- BRE Environmental Assessment Method or CEEQUAL Assessment
- Developing & Maintaining Emissions Inventories
- Analysing emissions Inventories
- Vehicle Emissions Characterisation & Testing
- Air Quality Health & Economic Impacts
- Contaminated Land Management
- Materials & Waste Management
- Environmental Engineering
Temple’s Managing Director Chris Fry said “As a London based business that’s worked for TfL for a number of years, we’re delighted to be awarded a place on TfL’s Professional Services HS&E Services Framework. We’re looking forward to having the opportunity to provide our services to TfL to realise the environmental opportunities from its next wave of infrastructure projects and ultimately helping it continue to underpin the capital’s growth”.
photo credit: chrisdorney