Planning Applications and Appeals
Planning applications need their own careful planning.
We can assist a client at all stages of the process, from writing and assembling the required documentation to providing expert witness evidence on appeal. We can also liaise with interested parties to explain and represent a scheme, including councilors, planning officers and members of the public.
Providing stakeholders with the right information and documentation is an important part of the process. This can involve our consultants writing and submitting the documents required to support an application, including planning statements, design and access statements and sustainability assessments. If the application requires an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) we have the in-house technical team to carry this out, covering services such as noise and air quality. Whatever the priorities, we will assemble a robust case for the proposed development and ensure that this is submitted in the correct format.
- We are strong Project Managers and can draw on a wide pool of in-house and Associate expertise.
- We are highly experienced at bringing together different elements of a scheme.
- We can help ensure a scheme’s longevity – for example sourcing sustainable materials.
- We have the in-house skills to conduct a wide ranging EIA.
- We have a track record in supporting successful planning applications, including being an expert witness at Appeal.
- Persimmon Homes
- Transport for London (TfL)