Whether you are looking at route selection for a new railway or master planning for a major housing development, our in-house geographic information systems (GIS) and data team can provide an invaluable resource as part of the process.
Our GIS and data team works on a wide diversity of projects, either as an adjunct to other Temple services or as a stand-alone resource. Whatever the requirement, we have experience in map production, applying spatial analysis, data management, and web-mapping – all of which can be important components of reaching the right project outcomes. We have also developed bespoke solutions such as the SORTool (see below) which is designed to support more efficient and robust impact assessment of linear infrastructure and has been used extensively as part of our involvement in the High Speed 2 project.
Our key GIS and data services include:
- High impact mapping and visual outputs;
- Data capture from digital and paper sources;
- Spatial analysis;
- Data cleansing and management;
- Bespoke tool development and automation; and
- Interactive web-map design.
- Crossrail 2
- Barking Riverside Ltd
- Transport for London (TfL)
- Enfield Council (Meridian Water)
- Claires Court Schools